• Check that you have marked the checkbox of USB debugging in
• Check that your computer meets the requirements for ALCATEL ONE
TOUCH Android Manager Installation.
• Make sure that you’re using the right cable from the box.
I am unable to download new files
• Make sure there is sufficient phone memory for your download.
• Select the microSD card as the location to store downloaded files.
• Check your subscription status with your operator.
The phone cannot be detected by others via Bluetooth
• Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and your phone is visible to other
users (see “6.3 Connecting to Bluetooth devices”).
• Make sure that the two phones are within Bluetooth’s detection range.
How to make your battery last longer
• Make sure you follow the complete charge time (minimum 4 hours).
• After a partial charge, the battery level indicator may not be exact. Wait
for at least 20 minutes after removing the charger to obtain an exact
• Switch on the backlight upon request.
• Extend the email auto-check interval for as long as possible.
• Update news and weather information on manual demand, or increase
their auto-check interval.
• Exit background-running applications if they are not being used for a
• Deactivate Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or GPS when not in use.
The phone will become warm following prolonged calls, game
playing, internet surfing or running other complex applications.
• This heating is a normal consequence of the CPU handling excessive
data. Ending above actions will make your phone return to normal
Processor MTK 6575M
Platform Android™ 4.1
Memory ROM: 4G
RAM: 512 MB
115 x 62 x 12.2 mm
Weight Around 125 grams with battery
Display 3.5-inch TFT-LCD touchscreen with 320 x 480
HVGA Capacity resolution
Dual-band 900/2100 MHz (one touch 4030X/
one touch 4030D)
Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
(Band frequency and data speed are operator
GPS Assisted GPS/Internal GPS antenna
Connectivity • Bluetooth V4.0/A2DP
• Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
• 3.5 mm audio jack